EasyFlex Plastic No-Dig Landscape Edging Kit, 20-Feet (3000-20C-6)
You Save: $7.17 (23.01%)
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- Reviews (0)
- Absolutely no-dig lawn edging that allows for many landscape ideas and applications. Quick and easy installation makes the job simple and effortless.
- The EasyFlex plastic landscape edging is extremely flexible and durable. It will allow you to make aggressive curves as well as straight sections with ease to beautify your lawn or garden landscaping.
- This exceptional product will also allow you to use it as a paver edging for bracing rock, sidewalk bricks, and patio pavers. Suitably alternative to metal, concrete, steel, and brick garden edging.
- Kit includes everything to complete a beautiful 100-foot installation. (30) 8-inch rustproof nylon spikes and (5) easy to use connectors. Instructions for how to install the lawn edging is included in each box.
- EasyFlex products are made in the USA by Dimex, a company committed to an eco-friendly stance, using recycled materials whenever possible. EasyFlex landscape edging is a part of a complete line of plastic and aluminium landscape products offered by Dimex.
EasyFlex No-Dig Edging is easy to install right out of the box. No straightening or heating in the sun to make it flexible. EasyFlex No-Dig Edging has a durable straight wall design. To install, place the edging in the desired shape and location. Hammer included anchoring spikes through the tabs on the edging. It is recommended to place the spikes a maximum of 40 in. apart. Then backfill with your desired bedding material. Everything is included to do a 20 ft. installation. Multiple sections can be linked together with the included connector. When connecting end to end, place the included connector on the bedside and spike through the connector and both end pieces.When cutting Â EasyFlex No-Dig Edging it is recommended to use a hand saw or snips.When cutting EasyFlex and using the overlapping connector, it is recommended to cut the wall midway between two anchoring tabs and spike through both.Additional spikes are available separately if desired.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.