High Mountain Oolong Tea Leaves from Himalayas (50 Cups), 100% Natural Detox Tea, Limited Edition Tea Second Flush Harvest, 3.53oz
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- Reviews (0)
- EXCLUSIVE LOOSE LEAF TEA – A high grown oolong tea loose leaf from the mystical plantations of Darjeeling, India which is popularly known as the ‘Champagne of Teas’ & is known to produce the world’s finest loose leaf teas,vadham
- DELICIOUS OOLONG TEA LOOSE LEAF – A delicious full-bodied loose leaf tea with a rich flavour & exceptional aroma. Move away from Oolong Tea Bags, Oolong Tea K cups & taste the difference of a Real Loose Leaf Oolong Tea.
- OOLONG TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS – Oolong Tea are semi-fermented & contain abundant anti-oxidants. Vahdam’s Oolong Tea Loose Leaf is an excellent 100% Natural Everyday Detox Tea loose which aids in weight loss if taken with a strict diet. A Oolong Tea set for Everyone.
- DIRECT FROM INDIA – Based in India, Vahdam’s Loose Leaf Teas are procured Direct from Farmers & Shipped Worldwide Brought you to by Vahdam Teas from India
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Shop the finest loose leaf tea selection without hesitation. If you don’t like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND Immediately.
An exotic loose leaf oolong tea hand-plucked, rolled & manufactured by passionate tea workers in the mystical high elevation plantations of Darjeeling in India. Harvested at the foothills of the Himalayas, facing the mighty snow laden peaks, the incredible aroma, flavour & taste found in loose leaf teas from from this region is unique and is hence very popularly known as the ‘Champagne of Teas’. Unlike Ginseng Oolong Tea, milky oolong tea, chinese oolong, taiwanese oolong tea, our loose leaf Oolong Tea is 100% Natural without any added flavours or ingredients. Oolong tea, exactly the way it should be.
Our High Mountain Oolong tea is harvested garden fresh, packed & shipped direct from source in India. An exclusive limited edition harvest which is rich in NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS & offers multiple health benefits.
A BRAND WITH A DIFFERENCE
We procure garden fresh Darjeeling Teas direct from plantations within 24-48 Hours of harvest which are then immediately packaged to preserve freshness & flavor. All teas are shipped to consumers worldwide direct from our packaging factory at source in India. By cutting out all middlemen, we are able to make available the freshest quality tea at the best price, fastest. Plus, all our teas are certified to be 100% Pure by the Tea Board of India, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.