Magniplier Fishing & Angling Pliers [31-003137]
Multitool Knife Pohaku 10-in-1 Multi Purpose Pocket Knife Pliers tool Nylon Sheath Durable German Stainless Steel for Survival, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, House and Office
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- Reviews (0)
- Bearhand Control is an ergonomic control system comprised of three design elements that translate the power of the hand into power you can utilize in the tool
- First, the space between the handles is purposeful – it is optimized to engage where the hand is strongest for maximum force
- Second, an oversized finger Choil is integrated as another place to rest forefinger providing added stability
- Last, the nose of Pliers is off Axis for improved line of sight and control when removing a hook from a fish’s mouth
- The spring-loaded Pliers lessen hand fatigue and are held in check by a plunge lock – meaning the tool won’t open unexpectedly when you’re on the move or catching a Fish
As far as fishing gear goes, pliers arenâ€™t new to the scene. The tool itself isnâ€™t groundbreaking and it wouldnâ€™t be a stretch to think that fishing pliers had peaked. Gerber looked at the tool with fresh eyes and realized that the greatest opportunity lied in the ergonomics â€“ power and control could be optimized with simple adjustments to the design of the fishing pliers. With Bearhand Control, the positively engages with your hand for a solid, confident grip. Bearhand Control is an ergonomic control system comprised of three design elements that translate the power of the hand into power you can utilize in the tool. First, the space between the handles is purposeful â€“ it is optimized to engage where the hand is strongest for maximum force. Second, an oversized finger choil is integrated as another place to rest the forefinger providing added stability. Last, the nose of pliers is off axis for improved line of sight and control when removing the hook from a fishâ€™s mouth. The pliers are a hot-forged aluminum construction, allowing the metal to be manipulated into the ergonomic design as well as give the pliers unrivaled strength. The spring-loaded pliers lessen hand fatigue and are held in check by a plunge lock â€“ meaning the tool wonâ€™t open unexpectedly when youâ€™re on the move or catching fish. The nylon sheath includes a belt loop, d-ring, and coiled plier lanyard and can be tethered from multiple points. It doesnâ€™t matter if you are hiking in, wading in a river, or bobbing in a kayak,built for the adventure. If youâ€™re looking for innovative fly fishing pliers, kayak fishing pliers, or bass fishing pliers, look no further. Is the only set youâ€™ll need. Gerber tools are built to last a lifetime. To ensure optimal performance, rinse your tool with fresh water and dry thoroughly with a clean towel. Apply oil to hinges and moving parts on a regular basis.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.