Organic Oolong Tea – Kosher, Contains Caffeine, GMO-Free – 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- Reviews (0)
- Rich in Vitamin A, B, C, E, K, Calcium, Manganese, Selenium and Potassium
- Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Contains Caffeine, Kosher, Organic, GMO-Free, Gluten-Free
- No artificial colors, preservatives or additives; Naturally Sourced From China
- Bleach & Dioxin Free Biodegradable Tea Bags, and Boxes made from 100% recycled material.
Among the many varieties of tea to rise from the ancient Chinese traditions, oolong stands out as a true treasure. Warm, smooth, light and invigorating, oolong tea offers a taste that tea connoisseurs and newcomers alike are sure to fall for. Its name means “black dragon”, and it is distinguished from other tea varieties by its unique processing method, which involves withering the leaves in direct sunlight and allowing the leaves to oxidize. This creates a unique tea that offers the strong caffeine content of a black tea with a smooth, herbal flavor more similar to green tea. It is pale golden in color with a light, fresh aroma, and its flavor is smooth and mildly sweet. To produce a true premium quality oolong tea, we use organically grown tea leaves that have been expertly prepared in the traditional Chinese method. We never include additives, fillers or flavoring agents, and our tea bags are bleach-free to prevent any unwanted chemical exposure, allowing you to relax and enjoy each naturally invigorating sip.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.