X1 Aluminum Fishing Pliers Hook Remover Braid Line Cutting and Split Ring with Coiled Lanyard and Sheath
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- Reviews (0)
- Aluminum and Corrosion Resistant: Booms Fishing aluminum fishing pliers comes from anodized aluminum material for saltwater or freshwater environments. No rust ,No corrosion any more
- Braided Line Cutter: Replaceable 70+ HRC tungsten carbide cutters are perfect for slicing through tough braided line
- Inset Stainless Steel jaws: Coated carbon stainless steel inserts not only give the jaws ultimate strength and durability,but also the serrated jaws grip tight to remove hooks and protect you hand donÂ¡Â¯t hurt by triple fishhook
- Easy Use,Easy Carry: Spring loaded handle for easy one handed use,we plus a steel wire coiled lanyard and nylon holster to always keep this handy tool within easy reach and security
- Better Quality, Comprehensive Guarantee: Booms Fishing X1 total length reach 7.87 inches which not only long than others,but the wire coiled lanyard Maximum withstand tension reached 40 lbs when others canÂ¡Â¯t afford even 12 lbs
BOOMS FISHING FOCUS ON FISHING TOOLS AND TERMINAL TACKLE
A fishing pliers is compound hand tool to help tackle tough fishing jobs.
X1 play a basic role that widely used in freshwater fishing.
Split Rings Quickly
X1Â is not only a hand tool used for holdingÂ objects firmly, and it really designsÂ for fishing.
The most typical function is that it can split rings.
Safe for any angler to split ringsÂ or removeÂ hookÂ with a long nose jaw.
Cut Line Sharply
Rich-feature line cutters, are perfect for slicing through tough braid line.
Of course, in some special cases,the cutters are not as easy as the line scissors.
It can bring great convenience when fishing.
Crimp Lead and Sleeves
Like the traditional pliers, a crimper is an essential function of pliers.
Such as crimping split lead and single barrel sleeve for a leader line. But it’s important to note that it’s not a heavy crimping tool.Â
Secure Pliers From Loss
You will feel handy when the pliers connect coilÂ lanyard, and then are put into customized nylon SheathÂ whenÂ not in use.
A 11 inch wire coiled lanyard can expand to 59 inch and maximum tension can reach 40 lbs
while others can’t afford even 12 lbs, which help more secure the tool.
MATERIAL: Anodized Aluminum Handles + Coated Carbon Jaws + Braided Line Cutters
SIZE: 7.7*2.2*0.5 inches
WEIGHT: 0.138 lbs
TOTAL : 1*FISHING PLIERS+1*BELT SHEATH +1*COIL LANYARD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.